- 1/2 cup basil, packed
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (~1/4 lemon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Pulse the basil, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Marinate the shrimp in the pesto for at least 20 minutes, up to overnight, in the fridge.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Source: Closet Cooking
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more