- 1 k. freshwater shrimp, washed
- 1 heart of palm (ubod ng niyog),sliced into slivers
- 3 cups scraped meat of young coconut
- 4 cups coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Place the mixture into banana leaf pockets (cone- shaped banana leaves). Wrap well.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more