- ½ kilo medium-sized shrimps, remove the head, shell, devein and leave the tails
- 2 cups buko, grated
- 2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3-6 pcs wilted banana leaves
- 2 cups buko water
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps sugar
- Combine the grated buko, salt and pepper, half of the coconut cream in a bowl.
- Place a portion of the buko mixture into a banana leaf.
Top with two to three pieces of shrimp.
- Carefully wrap the mixture with banana leaf, secure with toothpick.
- Place the wrapped mixture in the buko water to boil, add shrimp heads to the broth.
- Boil the broth and let it reduce.
- Unwrap and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more