- ½ kilo medium-sized shrimps, remove the head, shell, devein and leave the tails
- 2 cups buko, grated
- 2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3-6 pcs wilted banana leaves
- 2 cups buko water
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps sugar
- Combine the grated buko, salt and pepper, half of the coconut cream in a bowl.
- Place a portion of the buko mixture into a banana leaf.
Top with two to three pieces of shrimp.
- Carefully wrap the mixture with banana leaf, secure with toothpick.
- Place the wrapped mixture in the buko water to boil, add shrimp heads to the broth.
- Boil the broth and let it reduce.
- Unwrap and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more