- 2 kls. For liempo
- 1 thumb- size ginger
- 1 head garlic
- 2 stalks leeks
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce ( patis )
- Cooking oil, for the deep – frying
- Water for boiling
- Place the pork liempo in a pot. Fill with water. Add the ginger, garlic, leeks, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Allow to boil until the liempo becomes soft.
- Hang the pork liempo to dry.
- When dry, deep- fry in cooking oil until crisp.
- Season with fish sauce.
- Chop into smaller pieces before serving.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more