- 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 5 cups of Malunggay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Slice Onion
- Slice Garlic
- Chili finger
- Oil for Saute
- Remove the fish bone from tulingan and cut the tulingan into pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan put the oil and chopped garlic.
- Add the onion, chili finger and add cut tulingan fish and Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. then stir and cover.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Then wash the malungay leaves
- When its boiling add the malunggay leaves.
- Stir well until it reduce and the coconut milk turn into oil that means it already cook.
- Serve with Rice . Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more