- 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 5 cups of Malunggay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Slice Onion
- Slice Garlic
- Chili finger
- Oil for Saute
- Remove the fish bone from tulingan and cut the tulingan into pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan put the oil and chopped garlic.
- Add the onion, chili finger and add cut tulingan fish and Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. then stir and cover.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Then wash the malungay leaves
- When its boiling add the malunggay leaves.
- Stir well until it reduce and the coconut milk turn into oil that means it already cook.
- Serve with Rice . Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Sinaing Na Tulingan ala Batangas Style
https://youtu.be/jQigvPlTZFQ Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Tulingan Fish 1 cup of Vinegar 1 tbsp. Salt, 1 ...read more
Puso ng Saging Gawing Burger Fatty
https://youtu.be/UDLmqFgOXNk Ingredients: Banana Flower/blossom 2 pc. Onion slice mince 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince 1 ...read more