- 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 2-3 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1-3 pcs. green or red chili
- 4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- banana leaves
- Wash fish thoroughly drain. Cut the banana leave to form into 2” width bands.
- Put the fish into bowl then mix it with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay one ban of banana leaf on a flat surface arrange 5 to 6 galunggong and roll wrap tightly with the banana leaf to form a roll. Do this on the rest of the galunggong.
- In the Palayok put in half of the garlic and ginger at the bottom then arrange the dilis rolls side by side on over the garlic and ginger.
- Now add in the rest of the garlic and ginger over the top, add in the vinegar and about 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt to taste. Add the chili on top.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more