- 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 2-3 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1-3 pcs. green or red chili
- 4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- banana leaves
- Wash fish thoroughly drain. Cut the banana leave to form into 2” width bands.
- Put the fish into bowl then mix it with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay one ban of banana leaf on a flat surface arrange 5 to 6 galunggong and roll wrap tightly with the banana leaf to form a roll. Do this on the rest of the galunggong.
- In the Palayok put in half of the garlic and ginger at the bottom then arrange the dilis rolls side by side on over the garlic and ginger.
- Now add in the rest of the garlic and ginger over the top, add in the vinegar and about 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt to taste. Add the chili on top.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more