- 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 2-3 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1-3 pcs. green or red chili
- 4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- banana leaves
- Wash fish thoroughly drain. Cut the banana leave to form into 2” width bands.
- Put the fish into bowl then mix it with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay one ban of banana leaf on a flat surface arrange 5 to 6 galunggong and roll wrap tightly with the banana leaf to form a roll. Do this on the rest of the galunggong.
- In the Palayok put in half of the garlic and ginger at the bottom then arrange the dilis rolls side by side on over the garlic and ginger.
- Now add in the rest of the garlic and ginger over the top, add in the vinegar and about 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt to taste. Add the chili on top.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice diced 10 php. ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more
How to Cook Lumpiang Sardinas with Sawsawan (Sardine Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce)
https://youtu.be/IaQ7HOcEGWg Ingredients: 2 cans sardines in tomato sauce (425g each) 1 pc egg 1 tbsp ginger, minced 1 medium onion, ...read more