- 1 K. fresh fish
- 2 tbsps. salt
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- ½ kilo tamarind, boiled then mashed to get pulp
- Gut the fish. Rub with salt, rinse then allow to dry. Slice each fish into two pieces set aside.
- In pot, pour in water, add the onion, tomatoes and then the fish. allow tosimmer for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Add the tamarind sour mash. Cook for 2 more minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more