- 1/2 kg of baby jack mackerel cut in half
- 1 cup water
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced
- 1 medium size onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 4 pcs tamarind fruit
- 2 pcs long green chillies
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- In a medium wide saucepan, place and arrange everything and bring to boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and prepare a dipping sauce made of fish sauce and chillies.
Source: Food Trip By Nors Vargas
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more