- 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)
- 2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces
- 2 pcs onions chopped finely
- 1 thumb size ginger chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the bangus (milkfish) but don’t remove the scales. Slice the back of the milkfish and remove the stomach fat. Rub salt and pepper on the external and internal part of the milkfish.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the onion, ginger, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Put the mixed ingredients into the sliced back of the milkfish. On each side grill the milkfish over charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot with soy sauce and calamansi.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more