- 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)
- 2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces
- 2 pcs onions chopped finely
- 1 thumb size ginger chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the bangus (milkfish) but don’t remove the scales. Slice the back of the milkfish and remove the stomach fat. Rub salt and pepper on the external and internal part of the milkfish.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the onion, ginger, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Put the mixed ingredients into the sliced back of the milkfish. On each side grill the milkfish over charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot with soy sauce and calamansi.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more