- 4 pcs milkfish belly
- 2 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- Banana leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry minced garlic in oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Season milkfish belly with salt and pepper.
- Put chopped onions and tomato on top and wrap in banana leaves one by one.
- Steam until fish is cooked.
- Garnish with fried garlic on top before serving.
- Serve with soy-calamansi dipping sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more