- 1 whole large tilapia
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- Dash of ground pepper
- Dash of salt Soy Lime Sauce:
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons lime (calamansi) juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 red chili pepper, sliced
- Scale, clean and pat dry the tilapia. Put slits on each side.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish including the stomach with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the chopped onions and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish on a piece of aluminum foil. Put the tomatoes and onion mixture in the stomach and in both sides of the fish. Wrap the fish tightly.
- Put in a steamer for 30 minutes.
- Serve the Pinaputok na Tilapia hot with Soy Lime sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more