- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- When draining the pineapple, use a fine strainer to push as much juice out as possible. A reviewer has stated this makes the mixture a bit more firm and easier to work with.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Source : Food
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more