- 1 kilo crispy pork lechon kawali, cut into serving portions
- 1 can pineapple, diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Black pepper ground, as needed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a stock pot, except for the cornstarch.
- Cook them until pork meat starts to get tender and the vinegar is cooked.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more