- 2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving portions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- 1 medium sized carrot, wedged
- 21/2 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Marinate the chicken in pineapple juice for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot then apply heat.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Put in the chicken and cook until it become light brown.
- Add the pineapple juice marinade and fresh milk then bring to a boil.
- Add the pineapple chunks and simmer for about 20 to 30 mins. until the chicken is tender.
- Put in the carrots and bell pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce (patis) then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the cooking pot and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more