- 10 bananas (saging na saba)
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 5 cups water
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add brown sugar and stir until diluted.
- Add “saging na saba” and lower to a medium heat.
- Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the syrup thickens.
- Turn-off heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Serve with evaporated milk.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more