- 2 cups all – purpose flour
- 10 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 8 tbsps. Oil
- 7 tbsps. Water
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine half of the flour and half of the oil: mix well
- Divide into 20 portions and set aside.
- Add some water to the muscovado sugar to make it moist. Divide into 20 portions, set aside.
- Mix the remaining flour, oil and some water. Knead to a cylinder and divide into 20 portions.
- Flatten each portion and top with the flour and oil mixture. Roll out and stuff with muscovado filling. Close the edges.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheat oven in medium heat or grill until brown on the outside.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more