- Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce/Pesto Sauce
- Cheese (try mozzarella, shredded or fresh, goat cheese, Parmesan)
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb fresh plum tomatoes, cut in half (or any variety, thickly sliced)
- 2 zucchini, cut into slices
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 Tbs chopped fresh oregano
- 1-2 Tbs chopped fresh thyme or basil
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Arrange tomato and zucchini slices on the pan. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Combine garlic, oregano and thyme (or basil). Sprinkle over partially cooked vegetables and return pan to oven. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce, pesto sauce, or use no sauce. Add a layer of cheese and then the roasted tomatoes and zucchini. Bake until cheese melts. Serve with crushed red pepper flakes.
Source: No Empty Chairs
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more