- 1/2 lb jump pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (divided)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pepperoni chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cool the pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and run cold water over the shells.
- While the shells are cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the Italian sausage and cook while breaking it up into chunks with a spatula until fully cooked. Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl mix together ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, and the egg. Stir into the ground beef mixture in the pan.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread a thin layer of pizza sauce onto the bottom of the dish. Spoon the filling into each shell and arrange them in a layer on top of the sauce. Pour some additional pizza sauce over each shell and top the shells with mozzarella cheese and chopped pepperoni.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the shells are heated through.
Source: Blog Chef
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more