- 1 k. pork
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 can pork and beans, store-bought
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. patis
- 3 pcs. bananas (saba variety)
- 2 pcs. eggplants, sliced
- ¼ k. Baguio beans, each bean sliced in two
- 1 small camote, peled then sliced
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 heads pechay
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the tomato sauce and season with patis.
- Put pork in allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the camote and the saba. Allow to simmer some more.
- Add the eggplants and the baguio beans
- Add the cabbage and the pechay and allow to simmer for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more