- 2 whole golden pompano with total weight of about 3 lbs(or other lean fish like tilapia, tuna and salmon), each cut into 4 slices
- 3 pcs saba bananas, peeled and cut into 3 bias slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 *8-oz. can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup banana ketchup
- 3 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 15 pieces green beans, cut 2″ long
- 1 cup freshly cooked kidney beans
- 3 heads small bok choi, washed and trimmed
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 5 Tbsp light olive oil
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Sprinkle fish with salt and garlic powder. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, fry saba bananas and potatoes in light olive oil until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the fish until medium brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic and onion until onion is almost translucent. Add green beans and saute for a minute.
- Add water, tomato sauce and ketchup. Bring to a gentle boil. Add sugar and fish sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and bok choi. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add fish and simmer for another 3 minutes.Transfer fish to a serving plate.
- Add the fried saba and potatoes into the sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to the serving dish with the fish. Serve with hot rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more