- 1 1/2 lbs. pork, chopped
- 1 big carrot, cut into wedges
- 1 big potato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves (laurel)
- 1 cup beef or pork broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat the cooking oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onions.
2. Add the pork and sauté until the outer parts are cooked. (Approximately 5 minutes)
3. Add the water, tomato sauce, beef broth & bay leaves. Stir and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pork is tender. Add more water if needed.
4. Add the carrots and potatoes. Stir and simmer for another 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Add the bell peppers. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your Pork Afritada!
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more