- 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips
- 1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves de-seeded, sliced crosswise
- 1 small size onion, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled, crushed, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. ground peppercorns
- cooking oil
- Marinate pork strips in soy sauce, half of the cornstarch and a dash of salt and pepper for 10 to 15 minutes. In a wok, heat cooking oil and stir fry thepork in batches until color changes to brown and start to sizzle, set aside.
- Using the same wok sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the ampalaya and stir cook for 1 to 2 minutes then add in 1/2 to 1 cup of water. Continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until the ampalaya is just cooked.
- Add in the pork and oyster sauce and stir cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Thicken sauce with the remaining cornstarch diluted in 1/4 cup of water, cook for another half a minute until sauce thickens. Correct saltines if required.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Ginisang Upo with Pork Recipes
Ingredients: 1.5 kg upo, peeled, deseeded, roughly chopped into bite-size pieces1 kg pork loin or pork ...read more