- 1 kilo beef
- 1 kilo pork
- 1/2 kilo beef liver
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup water
- ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup vinegar
- Cut pork, beef, and liver to serving pieces. Marinate pork and beef in a mixture of vinegar, minced garlic, and ground pepper.
- Color with little achuete juice. Put meat mixture in a frying pan and allow to boil without stirring.
- Add the water and cook at simmering temperature until tender. When the meat is tender, add the beef liver and let boil again for about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste. Remove the meat and liver and remaining gravy leaving the pork in the pan.
- Render the fat from the pork and fry for a while until the meat is golden brown. Return the meat liver and fry for a while.
- Then, add the gravy and boil once. Arrange meat in a platter and pour the gravy over it. Serve hot. Good for 10 to 12 persons
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more