- 1 kilo beef
- 1 kilo pork
- 1/2 kilo beef liver
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup water
- ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup vinegar
- Cut pork, beef, and liver to serving pieces. Marinate pork and beef in a mixture of vinegar, minced garlic, and ground pepper.
- Color with little achuete juice. Put meat mixture in a frying pan and allow to boil without stirring.
- Add the water and cook at simmering temperature until tender. When the meat is tender, add the beef liver and let boil again for about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste. Remove the meat and liver and remaining gravy leaving the pork in the pan.
- Render the fat from the pork and fry for a while until the meat is golden brown. Return the meat liver and fry for a while.
- Then, add the gravy and boil once. Arrange meat in a platter and pour the gravy over it. Serve hot. Good for 10 to 12 persons
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more