- 8 oz dried tofu
- 4 oz pork
- 1 tablespoon black fermented soy beans
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sliced ginger
- 1 small chili pepper chopped
- 1 inch spring onion white part chopped
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon spring onion chopped for garnish
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice the fried tofu and pork into similar sizes.
Marinade the diced pork with salt and cooking wine. Set aside for around 5 minutes.
- Heat up oil in wok, and then add ginger, garlic and spring onion to stir-fry until you can smell the aroma.
- Add diced pork to stir-fry until smell the fragrance and the surface begins to change color.
- Add black fermented soy beans, 1 teaspoon light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt to stir-fry to dry the sauce.
- Move from the wok, garnish some spring onion on top and serve.
Since soy sauce, fermented black soy beans contains salt you may not add salt at the very ending. Taste your food before transferring from wok. Add some salt if needed.
Source: China Sichuan Food
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more