- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 packages pot sticker skins (about 40 skins)
- ½ can water chestnuts, diced
- 2/3 cup red cabbage, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 green onions, diced
- ¼ cup fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a bowl of water
- In a large bowl, combine pork, water chestnuts, cabbage, garlic, onions, ginger, cilantro, sriracha and soy sauce.
To assemble the pot stickers:
- On a flat work surface, lay down a pot sticker skin. Place a 1/2 tablespoon “ball” of the pork mixture in the center of the skin. Wet your fingers with water, fold the pot sticker skin in half around the pork mixture and pinch the edges of the pot sticker together to enclose the pork inside. NOTE: If the sides of the pot sticker skins aren’t sticking, use more water.
- Repeat the above step in batches until all the pork has been used.
To cook the pot stickers:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, lidded skillet over medium high heat. Add 10-ish pot stickers to the skillet; let stickers crisp for 2 minutes (until outside is browned).
- Pour 1/4 cup of chicken broth into the skillet and cover; let steam for 7-8 minutes or until pot stickers are cooked through.
- Repeat the above step until all pot stickers have been cooked.
- Serve warm with sriracha or your favorite Asian dip.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more