- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 packages pot sticker skins (about 40 skins)
- ½ can water chestnuts, diced
- 2/3 cup red cabbage, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 green onions, diced
- ¼ cup fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a bowl of water
- In a large bowl, combine pork, water chestnuts, cabbage, garlic, onions, ginger, cilantro, sriracha and soy sauce.
To assemble the pot stickers:
- On a flat work surface, lay down a pot sticker skin. Place a 1/2 tablespoon “ball” of the pork mixture in the center of the skin. Wet your fingers with water, fold the pot sticker skin in half around the pork mixture and pinch the edges of the pot sticker together to enclose the pork inside. NOTE: If the sides of the pot sticker skins aren’t sticking, use more water.
- Repeat the above step in batches until all the pork has been used.
To cook the pot stickers:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, lidded skillet over medium high heat. Add 10-ish pot stickers to the skillet; let stickers crisp for 2 minutes (until outside is browned).
- Pour 1/4 cup of chicken broth into the skillet and cover; let steam for 7-8 minutes or until pot stickers are cooked through.
- Repeat the above step until all pot stickers have been cooked.
- Serve warm with sriracha or your favorite Asian dip.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more