- 1 Kilo fresh liempo w/ skin, cut into 4 slabs
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Sugar cane sticks cut to fit and make a grid at the bottom of the pot
- Boil pork in water until tender, till half-cooked. Pound the sugar cane, do not peel off.
- Use as under liner for the pork so the steam will cook its sugar to add flavor. Add the other ingredients and bring to boil.
- Set the heat to low, continue to simmer, covered. Let sauce thicken at the last 10 to 15 minutes till
- sticky and sweet.
Source: Pansalang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more