- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 1 cup carrots, cubed
- 1 cup pickles, cubed
- 1 cup luncheon meat. cubed
- 1 cup hotdog, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 1 cup Nestle all purpose cream
- 1 cup cream of mushroom
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Saute the ground pork in onion and garlic.
- Then add the liver spread. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, pickles, luncheon meat, hotdog, pineapple, nestle cream, cream of mushroom and pork mixture.
- Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture.
- Then add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture in a llanera or pan for steaming .
- Then steam for 2 hours.
- Serve with hard boiled eggs.
H/T: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more