- 2 lbs. pork belly (or buto-buto)
- 1 bunch string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inches length
- 1 bunch spinach (or kangkong)
- 1/4 kg. tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 medium-sized eggplants (cut in 2 inches length)
- 2 pcs. chili peppers
- 2 medium-sized onions (sliced)
- 1 pc. radish (labanos), sliced
- 6 pcs. okra
- sinigang mix (good for 2 liters water)
- 2 liters water
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Heat a pot and put cooking oil.
2. Sauté the onions until its layers separate from each other.
3. Add the pork belly and cook until outer part turns light brown.
4. Pour-in the water. Add the tomatoes, radish & fish sauce then simmer for 40 mins. or until pork is tender. We added first the radish & tomatoes so their flavors will dominate in the dish.
5. Add the eggplants, string beans, okra, chili peppers & sinigang mix then simmer for 5-8 minutes.
6. Put-in the spinach, turn off heat and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot.
7. Serve hot & enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more