- 1 pound pork belly
- 1 section of ginger
- 2 sections of green onion
- water as needed
- 1 small bunch coriander for garnish
- 4 garlic cloves mashed
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of stock or water (you can use the water for boiling the pork belly)
- Prepare all the ingredients and wash or pork belly carefully;Cut ginger into slices.
- Put some fresh water in pot, add ginger slices, onion sections,Sichuan peppercorn, dried chili pepper and pork. Bring all the content to a boiling and then slow the fire down to cook around 15 minutes. Turn off the fire and leave it in pot for another 10 minutes. Move out to cook down and cut the pork into thin slices. Place one by one on the serving plate and decorate with coriander.
- Mix all the ingredients for garlic sauce.
- Serve the pork slices with the garlic sauce as dip or pour the sauce on top of the pork slices evenly.
You can also match this garlic pork with fresh cucumber or broccoli.
Source: China Sichuan Food
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more