- 4 to 5 pieces pork chops
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tabelspoon sugar
- Some salt and pepper to taste
- Combine pork chops, calamansi juice, and soy sauce in a large bowl or pot. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a pan then pour in cooking oil.
- Fry the marinated pork chops for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove excess oil. Pour in the remaining marinade and water. Simmer until the pork is tender. Add more water as needed.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper and onions. Stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Turn-off heat and serve. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more