- 2-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- For the relish:
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400-450F. (Or preheat oven to 425F).
- To prepare the relish, mix all relish ingredients in a bowl and chill until ready to serve. This can be done up to 4 hours in advance.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Season pork by rubbing honey, salt, pepper and coriander over it. Add pork to skillet and cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until all sides are slightly browned.
- Grill (or roast) over indirect heat for 40 minutes or until pork is cooked through, turning half way. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes, then slice.
- Top with relish and serve.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more