- 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, to garnish
- Heat the oil in large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops then fry the pork chops over medium heat until cooked through.
- Transfer the pork chops to a plate and cover while you prepare the sauce.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and cooked until browned.
- Add the shallots and garlic in with the mushrooms and cook about a minute.
- Add the wine to the pan and stir the mushrooms around.
- Stir in the half and half and cook until the sauce is thickened up a bit. Then add the stock. Season as necessary.
- Add pork chops back to the pan to warm back up and serve with chives sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more