- 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, to garnish
- Heat the oil in large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops then fry the pork chops over medium heat until cooked through.
- Transfer the pork chops to a plate and cover while you prepare the sauce.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and cooked until browned.
- Add the shallots and garlic in with the mushrooms and cook about a minute.
- Add the wine to the pan and stir the mushrooms around.
- Stir in the half and half and cook until the sauce is thickened up a bit. Then add the stock. Season as necessary.
- Add pork chops back to the pan to warm back up and serve with chives sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more