- Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes)
- ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and boiled)
- Extra bacon bits
- Water for boiling
- Peel and cut the potato.
- Bring the water to boil , add some salt then cook the potato for 15 minutes.
- After boiling the potato, soak it in cold water or running water. To avoid overcooking the potato.
- Mix the potato in Mayo mustard dressing and garnish with bacon bits.
- Serve and enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cabbage Roll | Super Easy & Delicious Recipe for Cabbage | Level Up!
https://youtu.be/N7n8Sl41XRo Ingredients 1 head Cabbage (I used chinese cabbage) ½ Kilo Ground Pork 2 cloves garlic, ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Puso ng Saging Gawing Burger Fatty
https://youtu.be/UDLmqFgOXNk Ingredients: Banana Flower/blossom 2 pc. Onion slice mince 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince 1 ...read more