- 250 g baby potatoes – boiled and peeled
- ½ cup thick curd – whipped until smooth
- salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon crushed pepper corns
- ½ tablespoon mustard paste
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon soya sauce
- ¾ tablespoon chili sauce
- Boil the baby potatoes. Peel them.
- In a bowl beat the curd well till smooth.
- In this curd add all other ingredients, except the boiled potatoes. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled potatoes. Mix gently and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Serve.
Source: Rasoi Menu
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more