- 250 g baby potatoes – boiled and peeled
- ½ cup thick curd – whipped until smooth
- salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon crushed pepper corns
- ½ tablespoon mustard paste
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon soya sauce
- ¾ tablespoon chili sauce
- Boil the baby potatoes. Peel them.
- In a bowl beat the curd well till smooth.
- In this curd add all other ingredients, except the boiled potatoes. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled potatoes. Mix gently and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Spicy Cheesy Balls Recipe
https://youtu.be/w_CjQ1yZmz4 Ingredients: Eden cheese slice cubes Bread crumbs Egg ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper 4 tbsp. Cheese Powder 2 tbsp. Chili Powder Oil ...read more
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwich (Pinoy-Style)
https://youtu.be/ehKIjETWdzY Ingredients: 3 slices white bread2 slices ham, cooked2 pcs eggs6 tbsp cheese, grated3 tsp plain mayonnaisesalt, ...read more