- 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup of minced pork
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 2 medium potato (diced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 red hot chili pepper (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 cup of water or broth.
- Heat wok in the stove.
- Toss the pork belly strips and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the oil and minced meat and fry till almost brown.
- Set aside the meat in corner of the wok.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute.
- Add tomato and mix all the ingredients in the wok.
- Add potato and stir for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add soy sauce and chili pepper.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Kikiam Recipe
Ingredients: 1 kg ground pork 2 cups red onions, chopped 1/3 cup minced garlic 1 ...read more
Pork Sisig (Sour And Spicy Chopped Pork Belly, Ears And Liver) Recipe
Ingredients: 8 cups of water 8 cloves of garlic, smashed 1 knob of ginger, crushed ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks 2 tbsp. oil 3-4 cloves garlic 200g ...read more
Best step to Cook Pata Hamonado
Ingredients: 1 pork pata front 3 cups pineapple juice 1 medium onion, diced 1 teaspoon ...read more