- 1 package dark chocolate brownie mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups (about) miniature pretzels.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon butter or shortening
- Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes Yield: 24 to 36 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9- x 12-inch baking pan with non-stick foil or grease the pan generously.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, including any chocolate pouch that came with the mix, with egg, oil, and water using a large fork (about 50 strokes). (See Notes.) Pour into prepared pan and smooth. Layer pretzels on top of brownie batter. Lightly press the pretzels into the batter, but do not submerge them.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, powdered sugar, and lemon extract, beating until smooth. Spoon over the pretzel layer, taking care not to dislodge the pretzels. Sprinkle the miniature chocolate chips on top. Tamp the pan gently on the counter until the chips sink slightly into the cheesecake batter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cheesecake layer should be set. Let cool to room temperature.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in the top of a double boiler, stirring until smooth and liquid. (You may do this in the microwave, but watch closely and stir often so the chocolate does not burn and seize up.) Scrape the melted chocolate into a zip-top bag and squeeze out all the air. Snip off one small corner of the bag and drizzle the top of the cooled brownies with chocolate. Refrigerate to set chocolate.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more