- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup flour (GF flour will work too)
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ¼ cup almonds (or any other nut)
- ¼ cup cashews (or any other nut)
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin butter + 6 tbsp. pumpkin butter (recipe here)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- Chop up the nuts in a food processor.
- Mix the oats, flour, wheat germ, almonds, cashews, pepitas, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat an egg and mix together the egg, honey, and 2 tbsp. of pumpkin butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Put about 2/3 of the mixture in a greased 8×8 baking pan and press down. Spread the remaining 6 tbsp. of pumpkin butter on top of the mixture, then place the remaining 1/3 of the mixture in an even layer on top.
- Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, slice into bars or squares, and enjoy!
Source : After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more