- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pumpkin, 1 inch cubed
- 250 g chicken pieces
- 1 tsp whole garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup chicken/vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- coriander for garnishing
- Wash all the vegetables, chop them and set aside. Wash Chicken with turmeric and set aside.
- Heat a tbsp of oil over medium flame.
- Once oil heated, add in whole garam masala.
- When it start to splutter, add chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for a minute.
- Add in onion, saute until it turn to translucent.
- Add tomato, close the lid, cook until it become soft.
- Add pumpkin puree and all spice powder, stir for couple of minutes.
- Add in pumpkin cubes, chicken pieces, broth, water and salt. Close the lid and cook until chicken cooked well.
- Finally add coconut milk, cook for couple more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and remove the curry from stove.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more