- Banana Flower/blossom
- 2 pc. Onion slice mince
- 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper, and ½ tsp. Seasoning Granules
- Oil for Frying
- Extra salt for washing the banana flower.
- Cut the banana flower in small strips and mashed it with salt. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the banana flower, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, seasoning granules, egg, and 1/2 cup of flour. Mix well
- Shape it like fatty burger and pan fry 2 minutes each side.
- Serve the banana blossom burger fatty with gravy.
Easy Related Posts
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Stir Fry Kangkong and Pechay with Tofu
https://youtu.be/GMIvL_jn8-g Ingredients: 2 pcs Tokwa 2 bundle Kangkong 1 bundle Pechay 1 pc onion red 1 ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more