- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 10 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Milk
- 40 pieces thin slices of cheddar cheese (mild) or you can use the grated one
- Put 6 cups of water in a large steamer and the water boil.
- In an electric mixing bowl, put the egg, milk and butter.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar ,baking powder in a medium sized bowl and mix it with the wire whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the egg whites, milk and butter and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Fill the plastic puto molder about half of it and put the cheddar cheese on top and steam for 13-20 minutes until cook through. I do not use a toothpick method in this because usually, the puto still come out uncook even when the toothpick comes out smooth; soI just feel the bread in the middle and if it is firm, it is done.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/-4Sdtt8e6yY Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas 1 pc egg 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk 2 tbsp melted butter 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup ...read more
Pancit Canton With Sardines Recipe
Ingredients: 16 oz pancit canton noodles (can be found in the Oriental aisle of supermarket) ...read more