- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 10 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Milk
- 40 pieces thin slices of cheddar cheese (mild) or you can use the grated one
- Put 6 cups of water in a large steamer and the water boil.
- In an electric mixing bowl, put the egg, milk and butter.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar ,baking powder in a medium sized bowl and mix it with the wire whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the egg whites, milk and butter and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Fill the plastic puto molder about half of it and put the cheddar cheese on top and steam for 13-20 minutes until cook through. I do not use a toothpick method in this because usually, the puto still come out uncook even when the toothpick comes out smooth; soI just feel the bread in the middle and if it is firm, it is done.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more