- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well – blended and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs. One egg at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well –blended.
- Roll the dough into 1 – inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes light brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more