- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well – blended and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs. One egg at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well –blended.
- Roll the dough into 1 – inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes light brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more