- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well – blended and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs. One egg at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well –blended.
- Roll the dough into 1 – inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes light brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more