- 2 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup al pastor pork
- 1/4 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon pineapple salsa (the salsa used to make the al pastor pork)
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, torn
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle on half of the cheese, top with the pork, pineapple, salsa, onion, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Option: Grill the pineapple slices before cutting into small pieces.Option: Serve with pineapple guacamole for dipping: Mix 1 large mashed avocado with 1/4 cup chopped pineapple, 1 tablespoon lime juice and a pinch of salt.
Source: Closet Cooking
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more