- 1 can (420g) Century tuna flakes in oil, drained
- ½ cup pork chicharon, crushed
- 2 pcs onions, minced
- 3 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 pc large chili finger, sliced
- 1 pc red chili, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp calamansi juice
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry tuna flakes until it turns brown and crispy. Be careful of splashing oil. You can cover the pan if you want.
- When done, remove from heat. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add the fried tuna flakes then mix again.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more