- 1 can (420g) Century tuna flakes in oil, drained
- ½ cup pork chicharon, crushed
- 2 pcs onions, minced
- 3 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 pc large chili finger, sliced
- 1 pc red chili, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp calamansi juice
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry tuna flakes until it turns brown and crispy. Be careful of splashing oil. You can cover the pan if you want.
- When done, remove from heat. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add the fried tuna flakes then mix again.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more