- 4 pieces Chinese eggplant
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
- Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
- Add salt and beat
- Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
- Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
- Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Makes sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more