- 6 egg yolks
- 1 (396 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g sugar
- Different coloured cellophane paper, cut into 10x10cm squares for wrapping
1. In a large pot, mix the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla until well blended.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat to prevent the mixture from burning. Stir constantly.
3. The mixture is ready when it forms a ball. Let cool. When cooled, form the mixture into balls about 2 to 3 cm in diameter.
4. In a small pot, caramelize the sugar over low heat until it is all melted.
5. Drop the balls one by one into the pot and coat completely with the caramel. Once coated, pick up each ball with a toothpick. Set aside to cool.
6. When cooled, wrap the balls in cellophane and twist both ends to secure.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more