- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups California Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup finely grated carrots
- optional, 1 drop all natural red food coloring
- I grated my carrots using a microplane grater and used a food processor to make my power bars. If you don’t have a food processor, you can still make these but you’ll be doing a lot of chopping.
- Toss the peanuts, raisins, carrots into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until everything is very finely ground. The dough will be quite yellow, so add a drop of natural red food coloring, if desired.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Scoop out 12 heaping tablespoonfuls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 more minutes.
- Roll into balls. Use a toothpick or skewer to create grooves around each ball. Poke a hole in the top of each and insert a darkly colored golden raisin into each.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more