- 2 slices thick cut bacon, cut in half
- 1-2 packets ramen noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- sesame oil for drizzling
- Cook bacon in a heavy deep skillet until done to your liking. Set aside and top with foil to keep warm.
- Heat the water for the ramen (following package directions for amount), and turn the heat under the skillet with the bacon drippings to high.
- Season the burger meat with a little salt and pepper and form into two loose balls. Place in skillet and immediately flatten them out with a spatula and don’t touch them again for two minutes.
- Right after you put the burgers in the skillet, pop the ramen noodles into their water. Cook for three minutes.
- Meanwhile back at the burgers, flip them at the two minute mark. Top them with the American cheese and cook them for one more minute.
- When the ramen is done, add the flavor packet and stir.
- Time for the assembly! Take the ramen noodles out of the broth with tongs and place on each plate. Top with cheeseburger and bacon. Scatter lettuce on top. Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve at once!
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more