- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 6 cups watermelon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups light cool whip
- In a small pot, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil. Boil until sugar is dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, puree raspberries and watermelon. Add lemon juice and cooled water.
- Add cool whip and puree until combined.
- Place in a freezer safe container in the freezer. Freeze until desired consistency.
(Optional: Stir every 1-3 hours to prevent it from getting too icy. Preferably, freeze for 7 hours, stirring about 3 times, and place back into the food processor to get a creamier texture. You can skip these steps, but they help achieve a creamy consistency.)
Source: The Recipe Rebel
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more