- 12 large cheese ravioli, the best you can find!
- 2 cups tomato sauce, any variety
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Cook ravioli according to package directions and set aside in a single layer.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Ladle about 1/2 cup sauce into the bottom of a square baking dish.
- Place 4 ravioli in the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with another 1/2 cup of sauce and a few slices of cheese. Repeat with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese, ending with the cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake until the cheese is melting and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and then scoop out onto warmed plates
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more