- 1 lb pork tenderloin, excess fat and the silver removed
- 2 tbsp brown bean sauce, mashed
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 clove star anise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red food coloring, optional
- Put all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat ingredients until sugar is just melted. Cool slightly.
- Put pork in a pan and pour marinade over pork.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The following day, let stand 3-6 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Remove from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and tent with foil.
- Let the meat rest 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly and serve with gravy and rice or noodles.
Note: The suggested food coloring measurement will make the meat a deeper red. You can either use it to create a more traditional recipe or forgo it to create a natural looking pork loin in color.
Source: Get Cookin
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more